- Workers' Compensation
Muhlenberg College (B.A., 2005)
Phone Number : (610) 666-8418
Fax Number : (610) 666-7704
Vcard: Download Here
Park Pointe at Lower Providence
970 Rittenhouse Road, Suite 300
Valley Forge, PA 19403
View A Location Map
KRISTOPHER A. KACHLINE is an associate in Chartwell’s Valley Forge Office. He graduated from Muhlenberg College with a bachelor’s degree in History and Political Science and worked in the pharmaceutical industry for two years before law school. He graduated cum laude with his J.D. from Widener University School of Law in 2010. While in law school, Mr. Kachline served as senior staff on the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, was Vice President of the Moot Court Honors Society and was member of the Moe Levin Trial Advocacy Honors Society, earning several awards. He also received the annual Reed Hamilton Award for excellence in Health Law in his final year. He also earned a Certificate in Health Law, completing the program with honors.
Professional AssociationsChester County Bar Association
Delaware County Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Presumption of Responsibilityhttp://www.riskandinsurance.com/presumption-of-responsibility/
- Link between Firefighting, Cancer, Inequities around Women Hold up SB27Before a packed room of bill supporters and television cameras, senators pulled back from a long-awaited...
- Vote On Firefighter Cancer Bill Delayed As Both Sides Continue To Make Their CaseLegislation that would provide firefighters disabled by specified forms of cancer the presumption that the disease...
- Statutory Presumptions- The Future of WC for Municipal Entity EmployersBy Kristopher A. Kachline, Esquire, Chartwell Law Offices Municipal entity employers are faced with mounting pressure to...
- Health Care ReformReporting on W-2 Forms Can Mean Only One Thing, Health Law Colloquim, 2010
- Restore the TrustCreating Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty Between Patients and Physicians, 2009 Awaiting final review for publication
- Why Medication is Really So Expensive, Health Law Colloquim, 2008 Why Medication is Really So Expensive, Health Law Colloquim, 2008
- Chartwell Wins Reversal of Large Workers' Compensation Award Based on Constitutional ChallengeThomas Haines was a career firefighter for the City of Warren, PA. The last time he...
- Chartwell Attorneys Kris Kachline and Cliff Goldstein Argue First Act 46 Case to the Commonwealth Court and Win a Reversal of Award of Benefits
- Chartwell Lawyers Continue to Defeat Firefighter Presumption Cases
- Chartwell Overcomes Presumption Of Work Related Illness For the sixth time in as many months, Chartwell attorneys Cliff Goldstein and Kris Kachline successfully...