U.S. District Court
Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Employment Law
- General Liability Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- Workers' Compensation
Drexel University (B.S., 1987)
Enlisted service 1982 through 1987.
Commissioned service 1987 through 1996.
Promoted to Captain - August, 1995.
Awards include: Army Service Ribbon (1983)
Basic Parachutist’s Badge (1986)
Army Achievement Medal (1989),with Oak Leaf Clusters (1991 & 1996)
Reserve Forces Overseas Service Ribbon (1989), with Oak Leaf Clusters (1991, 1993 & 1994)
Joint Services Commendation Medal (Haiti - 1995)
The Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal (Haiti - 1995)
Phone Number : 610.666.8416
Fax Number : 610.666.7704
Vcard: Download Here
Park Pointe at Lower Providence
970 Rittenhouse Road, Suite 300
Valley Forge, PA 19403
One Battery Park Plaza
New York, NY
View A Location Map
CHARLES J. BARRERAS is a founding partner in the Chartwell Law Offices, LLP, where he handles employment law, general liability, insurance coverage, Heart & Lung, premises liability and workers’ compensation matters on behalf of the firm’s insurance company, self insured governmental and quasi-governmental clients. He is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and New York. He is a 1987 graduate of Drexel University and a 1992 cum laude graduate of Temple University School of Law, where he attended as an evening division student.
Professional AssociationsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations
Workers' Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP traveling to New Orleans, LA for the 2015 RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Charles J. Barreras appointed Course Planner for Pennsylvania Bar Institute "Handling the Workers' Compensation Case" which was held in December, 2005.Charles J. Barreras, Esquire, a founding partner of the Chartwell Law Offices, LLP, has been selected...
- Attorneys from The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP play significant role in success of 4th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference in Hershey, Pennsylvania.Charles J. Barreras, Esquire, Michael J. Diamond, Esquire, and Andrew E. Greenberg,Esquire, partners in The Chartwell...
- Faithful Chartwell client commends firm for continued excellence...The Client: A major municipal workers' compensation program. The Situation: A client with an exceedingly large caseload had become...
- Handling the Workers Compensation Case SeminarCourse planner for annual Pennsylvania Bar Institute Workers’ Compensation "Handling the Workers’ Compensation Case” Seminar, Philadelphia,...