Selected To: SuperLawyers.comPennsylvania Super Lawyers 2007-2016
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Workers' Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
EducationWidener University, School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
West Chester University (B.A., 1986)
Phone Number : (215) 972-5402
Fax Number : (215) 972-7008
Vcard: Download Here
One Logan Square
130 N. 18th Street, 26th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
View A Location Map
MICHAEL J. DIAMOND is a founding partner of The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP. Mr. Diamond, prior to founding The Chartwell Law Offices, was a partner with Weber, Goldstein, Greenberg & Gallagher, LLP. He began his career in the insurance industry as a claims specialist with American Mutual Insurance Company, thereafter, joining ITT Hartford where he was employed as a Claims Specialist and Claims Supervisor prior to completing his legal education. Mr. Diamond was admitted to practice in 1993 and received his B.A. in 1985 from West Chester University and his J.D. in 1993, cum laude, from Widener University School of Law. Mr. Diamond is a member of the Pennsylvania, Philadelphia and Montgomery County Bar Associations, the Pennsylvania Self-Insurers’ Association, and Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Claims Association.
Professional AssociationsPennsylvania Bar Association
Montgomery County Bar Association
Philadelphia Bar Association
New Jersey Bar Association
Pennsylvania Claims Association
Southeastern Pennsylvania Claims Association
Pennsylvania Self Insurers Association
- Employment/Hiring IssuesEmployment/Hiring Issues - Presenter - Philadelphia Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers, March 2011 Fraud...
- Michael J. Diamond presented at Conference of Pennsylvania and New Jersey Rehabilitation Professionals on June 6, 2008.Chartwell Law Offices partner, Michael J. Diamond addressed the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Chapters of the International Association of...
- Michael J. Diamond addresses NovaCare Rehabilitation Workers’ Compensation Medical Issues Panel Discussion at Philadelphia Eagles NovaCare ComplexChartwell Law Offices founding partner, Michael J. Diamond, Esquire participated as a panel member at the...
- Attorneys from The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP play significant role in success of 4th Annual Bureau of Workers' Compensation Conference in Hershey, Pennsylvania.Charles J. Barreras, Esquire, Michael J. Diamond, Esquire, and Andrew E. Greenberg,Esquire, partners in The Chartwell...
- Workers' compensation claim with a potential liability in excess of $150,000 denied in its entirety...The Client: A large national insurer. The Situation: A Montgomery County workers' compensation claimant alleged injury in the nature...