Bar AdmissionsPennsylvania Supreme Court
U.S. District Court (Western PA)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Defense
- Premise Liability
- Motor Vehicle
EducationDuquesne University School of Law (J.D., 1994)
University of Michigan (A.B., 1988)
Phone Number : (412) 741-8667 ext. 207
Fax Number : (412) 741-0606
Vcard: Download Here
409 Broad Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15143
View A Location Map
ALAN WOLFSON is a partner in Chartwell's Pittsburgh Office. He is a 1988 graduate of the University of Michigan and a 1994 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law. Mr. Wolfson began his legal career in 1994 with Israel & Wood, P.C. where he became a partner in 2002. Mr. Wolfson is admitted to the Pennsylvania and West Virginia bars, and to the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Wolfson focuses his practice in the representation of defendants in personal injury, premises liability, insurance defense, motor vehicle accidents and workers’ compensation. He is dedicated to the defense of insured and self-insured individuals and entities in civil litigation and worker' compensation matters. He has lectured to numerous insurance companies and employers concerning various workers’ compensation issues
Professional AssociationsPennsylvania Bar Association, Workers’ Compensation Section
Allegheny County Bar Association
- Chartwell attorney saves client in excess of $25,000...The Client:An international designer, manufacturer and marketer of capital equipment and related services The Situation:Saved the claimant...
- Chartwell attorney able to have claimant's petition for psychological injury denied by judge...The Client:Major division of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania The Situation:Claimant's Claim Petition for a psychological injury was...
- Chartwell attorney saves client in excess of $150,000...The Client:A major division of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania The Situation:Saved the client in excess of $150,000.00...
- Chartwell attorney's challenge of claimant's credibility results in denial of $140,000 claim...The Client: A large manufacturer and producer of vinyl extrusions.. The Situation: A claimant filed a Claim Petition alleging...
- Chartwell attorney's close review of medical records saves client nearly $100,000...The Client: A large regional coal company. The Situation: A claimant had been receiving chiropractic treatment since 1993 for...
- Procedural knowledge of Chartwell attorney leads to success in workers' compensation litigation...The Client: A regional refuse company. The Situation: A claimant filed a Reinstatement Petition alleging unpaid back benefits of...