Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Phone: (610) 666-7700
Fax: (610) 666-7704
- "Snake Oil" - Now Available in Cream Form!
- Presumption of Responsibility
- Chartwell Attorneys Kris Kachline and Cliff Goldstein Argue First Act 46 Case to the Commonwealth Court and Win a Reversal of Award of Benefits
- Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania - What Does It Mean for Employers?
- Vote On Firefighter Cancer Bill Delayed As Both Sides Continue To Make Their Case
Legislation that would provide firefighters disabled by specified forms of cancer the presumption that the disease...
- Link between Firefighting, Cancer, Inequities around Women Hold up SB27
Before a packed room of bill supporters and television cameras, senators pulled back from a long-awaited...
- Snake Oil Now Available in Cream Form
- Understanding Bias in Workers' Comp Medical Exams
Understanding Bias in Workers' Comp Medical Exams
Andrew E. Greenberg, The Legal Intelligencer
August 3, 2015
A July 28...
- The Chartwell Law Offices, LLP traveling to New Orleans, LA for the 2015 RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
- 100 Years of Workers Comp is No Trivial Pursuit By- Megan Dougherty
In June of 2015, the Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act will celebrate 100 years of workplace legislation....
- The Spread of Occupational Cancer Claims- Why Cancer is Going to be the New Fibromyalgia
By Cliff Goldstein, Esquire, The Chartwell Law Offices
Workers’ compensation claims often come in bunches – filed...
- Statutory Presumptions- The Future of WC for Municipal Entity Employers
By Kristopher A. Kachline, Esquire, Chartwell Law Offices
Municipal entity employers are faced with mounting pressure to...
- "Reinforced Earth- Unstable Grounds?" The Pennsylvania Self Insured Association September 2008 Newsletter
- Promoting Professionalism and Civility in the Workers' Compensation Practice
- Health Care Reform
Reporting on W-2 Forms Can Mean Only One Thing, Health Law Colloquim, 2010
- The Interplay Between The Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Act, The Unemployment Compensation Law, The FMLA, The ADA, Title VII, and COBRA
- Restore the Trust
Creating Fiduciary Duty of Loyalty Between Patients and Physicians, 2009 Awaiting final review for publication
- Why Medication is Really So Expensive, Health Law Colloquim, 2008
Why Medication is Really So Expensive, Health Law Colloquim, 2008
- Panelist for National Business Institute on Commercial Loan Documentation in Pennsylvania
Panelist for National Business Institute on Commercial Loan Documentation in Pennsylvania, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act,...
- Stomp Out Smoking...Stomp Out Claims...
- Calculating Interest: Making the "Compound" "Simple"
- WCJ Brief – Asserting Subrogation Under Section 319 in a Medical Only Claim
- Amicus Curiae Brief filed on behalf of The Pennsylvania Defense Institute in The Pennsylvania State University v. Workers' Compensation Appeal Board (Hensal)
- The Pennsylvania Self-Insurers' Association, "Administering 'Medical Only' Claims - Confusing Guidance Offered by Commonwealth Court in Brutico and Orenich"
- Amicus Curiae Brief – Orenich v. WCAB (Medical Only Claims)
- Pennsylvania Law Weekly, "The Supreme Court Faces the Jeanes Hospital Conundrum"
- Amicus Curiae Brief - Zerby v. WCAB (Reading Anthracite)
- Amicus Curiae Brief -- Gardner v. WCAB (Genesis Health Ventures)
- Another Perspective: "May An Employer Seek Subrogation Under Section 319 Of The Act Where It Has Paid Disability And Medical Benefits Under A Notice Of Temporary Compensation Payable?"
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute, Counterpoint Magazine, "Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation Earning Power Analysis: Tossing a Legal Salad”