Phone: (305) 372-9044
Fax: (305) 372-5044
- "Snake Oil" - Now Available in Cream Form!
- A Developmental Chronology of Maritime and Transportation Law In The U.S.
- Defense Beats Boaters After Boat Engine Falls Off
Celia Ampel, Daily Business Review
April 6, 2016
The case seemed pretty cut-and-dried at first.
A family of five...
- Boat Wake Damage Liability
By Raúl Chacón and John C. Scarborough, Jr.
Let's face it, pretty much all powerboats create a...
- What's Really In Your Marina Contract
By Charles Fort & Raul Chacon
Reading a marina contract, especially the fine print, is about as...
- Krista Fowler Acuna to speak at the CLM 2014 Annual Conference
- “Navigating through the Shoals of the Marine Hull Policy- A Chart for Insurers” University of San Francisco Maritime Law Journal, 17 U.S.F.Mar.L.J. 89 (2005)
- All That Floats is Not a Boat- The Supreme Court's Lozman Decision Makes Waves Impacting Multiple Areas of Law
- "Defending Lost Earning Capacity Claims", For the Defense, Sept 2012
- "The Idiosyncratic or Unusuaslly Susceptible Plaintiff", For The Defense, November 2011