U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Supreme Court
- Workers' Compensation
Temple University (B.A., summa cum laude, 1978)
Phone Number : (610) 666-8425
Fax Number : (610) 666-7704
Vcard: Download Here
Park Pointe at Lower Providence
970 Rittenhouse Road, Suite 300
Valley Forge, PA 19403
View A Location Map
CLIFFORD GOLDSTEIN - After graduating Temple University and its law school summa cum laude, Clifford Goldstein served as an Assistant District Attorney under Ed Rendell in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Goldstein joined the firm of Rawle & Henderson in 1985, and became the Partner in charge of the Workers’ Compensation Unit in 1990. He was a founding partner of the law firm Weber Goldstein Greenberg & Gallagher, LLP , and served as that firm’s Managing Partner from 1991 to 1999.
Mr. Goldstein authored several articles and book chapters on various workers’ compensation related topics, including comprehensive guides to the litigation of stress claims under the Pennsylvania and Longshore & Harbor Workers’ Compensation Acts. Mr. Goldstein served as a faculty member and an author for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Advanced Workers’ Compensation Programs from 1992 to 1999.
After defending hundreds of occupational hearing loss claims, including litigation in the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Mr. Goldstein was engaged by the steel industry to assist in drafting a new statute to combat an avalanche of claims that threatened to cripple Pennsylvania businesses. Mr. Goldstein served as a primary drafter of Act 1 of 1995, Pennsylvania’s hearing loss compensation reform law. This statute saved Mr. Goldstein’s clients an estimated $200,000,000 in compensation payments. Mr Goldstein remains a leading expert in occupation hearing loss cases.
Mr. Goldstein took a leave of absence from the practice of law from 1999 to 2002 to found and run an investment advisory firm and to launch the AMIDEX35 Israel Mutual Fund. Mr. Goldstein was a frequent guest on CNBC, CBS Marketwatch, Fox News and CNN, commenting on the Israeli economy and Israeli stocks. He has addressed hundreds of investment groups and other organizations around the country to promote investment in Israel. Mr. Goldstein served on the Board of the America Israel Chamber of Commerce and was a recipient of the AICC’s Mayor’s Citation for his work in fostering closer business ties between the US and Israel.
Mr. Goldstein returned from New York to assist in the formation of The Chartwell Law Offices, and has served for 10 years as the firm’s CEO. He continues to litigate high profile and complex workers’ compensation cases, including the litigation of more than 20 death claims and more than 60 cases of allegedly occupationally induced cancers.
- The Spread of Occupational Cancer Claims- Why Cancer is Going to be the New FibromyalgiaBy Cliff Goldstein, Esquire, The Chartwell Law Offices Workers’ compensation claims often come in bunches – filed...
- Chartwell Law Adds 12 Lawyers From the Wadsworth Huott Firm; Continues Growth of Florida PracticesChartwell Law Adds 12 Lawyers From the Wadsworth Huott Firm; Continues Growth of Florida Practices ...
- Clifford A. Goldstein selected to address 26th SEAK Annual National Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Medicine Conference in Cape Cod, Massachusetts in July, 2006.Chartwell attorney, Clifford A. Goldstein was selected to address the 26th SEAK Annual National Workers’ Compensation and Occupational...
- Chartwell Wins Reversal of Large Workers' Compensation Award Based on Constitutional ChallengeThomas Haines was a career firefighter for the City of Warren, PA. The last time he...
- Chartwell Attorneys Kris Kachline and Cliff Goldstein Argue First Act 46 Case to the Commonwealth Court and Win a Reversal of Award of Benefits
- Chartwell Overcomes Presumption Of Work Related Illness For the sixth time in as many months, Chartwell attorneys Cliff Goldstein and Kris Kachline successfully...
- Chartwell files novel motion to make new law and save client in excess of $300,000 ...The Client: A large metal processing plant and its insurer. The Situation: A metal processing plant worker asserted lung...
- Chartwell engages services of unique expert witness to defeat novel Claim Petition...The Client: A major municipal workers' compensation program. The Situation: A municipal firefighter claimed that his colorectal cancer was...