Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
United States District Court – Middle District of Pennsylvania
United States District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Worker's Compensation
- Labor and Employment
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (M.A., 1999)
Indiana University of Pennsylvania (B.A., magna cum laude, 1997)
Phone Number : (717) 909-5170 ext. 107
Fax Number : (717) 909-5173
Vcard: Download Here
150 Corporate Center Drive
Camp Hill, PA 17011
View A Location Map
ROBERT J. BAKER is a partner in Chartwell's Harrisburg Office. He is a 1997 graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. Mr. Baker also received a Master of Arts degree in Industrial and Labor Relations in 1999 from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Mr. Baker is also a graduate of the Widener University School of Law.
Professional AssociationsAmerican Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Dauphin County Bar Association
Society for Human Resource Management
Human Resource Professionals of Central Pennsylvania
- Overtime, Shmovertime
- Medical Marijuana in Pennsylvania - What Does It Mean for Employers?
- “McPloyer”- Who is the “real” employer in a franchised operation?
- Benefit Protection Expanded for Employees Called to Active Duty
- When Does a Workers' Compensation Claimant Have an Obligation to Begin Pursuing Employment Opportunities?
- What Constitutes Timely Notice of an Employee's Ability to Return to Work?
- Proposed Criminal Background Check Guidelines
- Legislation Significantly Impacts Practice before WCJ and WCAB
- Resignation from Employment & Avoidance of Retaliation Claim
- Economic Stimulus Significantly Impacts Human Resources
- Guidance for No-Match Letters Issued
- Final Rules for Mothers' and Newborns' Health Protection Act of 1996
- House of Representatives Seek to Expand ADA Protection
- Workers' Compensation and the Americans with Disabilities Act: Are Injured Employees "Disabled"?
- Supplemental Proposed Rules for Social Security Numbers and No-Match Letters
- Recent Legislation Prohibits Genetic Discrimination
- FMLA Coverage Expanded to Include Families of Military Personnel
- FMLA & USERRA - What is the Relationship
- "Considerations in Cases Involving Intoxicated Employees in Pennsylvania"
- President Signs ADA Amendments Act of 2008
- Robert J. Baker, Esquire, presented "Strategic Workers’ Compensation Management and Litigation" at the annual PA SHRM Conference on September 8, 2011, in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Personal Animus Defense Results in Workers' Compensation VictoryThe Client: A large national TPA. The Situation: A workers’ compensation claimant alleged that he sustained work-related shoulder...
- Chartwell attorney obtains dismissal of PHRC Complaint alleging harassment and retaliatory discharge...The Client:A credit and collections company. The Situation:Complainant, a former employee, was terminated from employment for rule...
- Chartwell gains success on Termination Petition via strong cross examination of medical expert...The Client:A credit and collections company. The Situation:Complainant, a former employee, was terminated from employment for rule...
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – "Workers’ Compensation Cost Containment” – October 2 , 2008 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania –...
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute Course Handling the Workers' Compensation Case - March 15, 2012
- Pennsylvania Society for Human Resource Management Conference "The Relationship Between ADA, FMLA, WC and UC"-September 24, 2012