Selected To: SuperLawyers.comPennsylvania Super Lawyers 2009-2016
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Workers’ Compensation
EducationTemple University School of Law (J.D., 1992)
Pennsylvania State University (B.A., 1988)
Phone Number : (215) 972-5423
Fax Number : (215) 972-7008
Vcard: Download Here
One Logan Square
130 N. 18th Street, 26th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
View A Location Map
LEE S. FIEDERER is a 1988 graduate of the Pennsylvania State University and a 1992 graduate of Temple University School of Law. Since then, he has spent his time engaged in defense of workers’ compensation matters at prestigious firms like Montgomery, McCracken, Walker & Rhodes, at the Workers’ Compensation boutique then known as Weber, Goldstein, Greenberg & Gallagher and also as in-house Senior Counsel for the PMA Insurance Group.
Mr. Fiederer has spoken at the request of the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, the National Business Institute, the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, the Montgomery County Bar, and insurance carriers, self-insureds, brokers and medical providers. He devotes his practice solely to the ongoing defense of workers’ compensation disputes.
Professional AssociationsPhiladelphia Bar Association
Workers’ Compensation Section
- "New PA Law Limiting Dispensing of Medications Should Be Welcomed By All Workers' Compensation Parties"
- There is No Right to Subrogation for Heart and Lung Benefits Paid as Against a Claimant's Recovery for Injuries Sustained in a Motor Vehicle Accident.
- Commonwealth Court Reverses its Prior Holding
- Workers' Compensation Defendants Severely Impaired by Recent Commonwealth Court DecisionThe Pennsylvania State Police are not the only ones tightening the definition of "impairment”. The Commonwealth...
- Lee Fiederer Presented a Seminar in Philadelphia for the Jenkins Law Library Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 Time: 5:30 PM Location: The Jenkins Law Library *Jenkins is located on the 12th floor of the...
- Chartwell Wins Important Pennsylvania Appellate Decision for EmployerThe Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania recently ruled that a Chartwell client was entitled to recovery for Workers’...
- Thorough and careful presentation of evidence proves that not all claimants are credible...The Client: A major municipal workers' compensation program. The Situation: A client with an exceedingly large caseload had become...
- Close observation of recent legal decisions leads to big gains for Chartwell client...The Client: A regional contractor and its national workers' compensation insurance carrier. The Situation: The client had an annual...
- Workers Compensation Defendants Severely Impaired by Recent Commonwealth Court DecisionWorkers' Compensation Defendants Severely Impaired by Recent Commonwealth Court Decision --- The Pennsylvania Legal Intelligencer, September...
- Three Ways to Save You Money: Supersedeas Fund Reimbursements, Utilizations Reviews and SubrogationThree Ways to Save You Money: Supersedeas Fund Reimbursements, Utilizations Reviews and Subrogation, presented for The...
- Updates in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation LawUpdates in Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Law, presented for the Insurance Society of Philadelphia, 2005
- Employment Law and Workers’ CompensationEmployment Law and Workers’ Compensation, National Business Institute, 2001 & 2002