U.S. District Court- Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- General Insurance Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Labor/Employment Law
- Motor Vehicle Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Dram Shop Liability
Marywood University (B.A., 2001)
Phone Number : (570) 558-4820
Fax Number : (570) 558-4823
Vcard: Download Here
The Connell Building
125 North Washington Ave. Suite 240
Scranton, PA 18503
View A Location Map
E. PATRICK HEFFRON is a partner in Chartwell’s Scranton office. Mr. Heffron is a 2001 magna cum laude graduate of Marywood University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree. He received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School Of Law in 2004. Prior to joining Chartwell, Mr. Heffron was a Partner in the Scranton office of Cipriani & Werner. While at Cipriani & Werner, Mr. Heffron represented various Fortune 500 corporations, local corporations including non profits, government entities and individual defendants throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania in arbitrations, mediations and trials.
He has also practiced before the Pennsylvania Superior and Commonwealth courts of appeal along with the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Additionally, Mr. Heffron devotes a sizable practice to the defense of employment matters before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and in Pennsylvania's state and federal courts. Mr. Heffron is also a periodic lecturer on industry topics and developments in his practice areas. Since 2010, Mr. Heffron has been recognized by the publishers of Philadelphia magazine and the Pennsylvania edition of Super Lawyers magazine as a "Rising Star," an honor given to the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. He concentrates his practice in general insurance defense, civil litigation, municipal law, labor/employment law, employment discrimination, motor vehicle litigation, premises liability and dram shop liability.
Professional AssociationsPennsylvania Bar Association
Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Patrick Heffron has been invited to join the Claims & Litigation Management AllianceMr. E. Patrick Heffron has been invited to join the Claims & Litigation Management Alliance The Chartwell...
- Patrick Heffron Obtained Defense Verdict
- Patrick Heffron Achieves Defense Verdict for Chartwell The Client: One of the nation’s largest drugstore chains. The Situation: Plaintiff fell on a patch of ice on...
- Chartwell Successfully Defends Community Association In ADA/PHRA Action In Case of First ImpressionThe Client: A residential community association. The Situation: Plaintiff challenged the community association’s intention to construct a...